*NEW* – f photo cards
This pdf download contains:-
– 6 pages with ‘f’ at the beginning of words. This starts with simple words such as four and fair and then extends through CVC words to 2,3 and 4 syllable words.
– 5 pages with ‘f’ in the middle of words. Again there is a range of 2, 3 and 4 syllable words.
– 4 pages with ‘f’ at the ends of words. These are divided into VC, CVC and 2 and 3 syllable words.
K photo cards
This pdf download contains:-
– 6 pages with ‘c/k’ at the beginning of words. This starts with simple words such as car and key and then extends through CVC words to 2,3 and 4 syllable words.
– 6 pages with ‘c/k’ in the middle of words. Again there is a range of 2, 3 and 4 syllable words.
– 6 pages with ‘c/k’ at the ends of words. These are divided into VC. CVC and 2 and 3 syllable words. We have also included some words with blends and the combination of ‘nk’.
This pack is designed for children who can make the ‘c/k’ sound and use it in words with a few reminders and prompts. It is normally recommended to start with ‘c/k’ at the beginning of words, however some children find ‘c/k’ at the ends of words easier. Some words will be easier than others. Please follow the advice of your speech and language therapist.
A Parent’s Guide to the Speech Therapy Process.
Are you worried about your child’s communication skills? Are you struggling to find support? Is it hard to find good quality information and advice?
This e-book offers support and practical advice to parents who are navigating their way through the sometimes confusing speech and language therapy system. It is a practical handbook, full of checklists and suggestions to help you at every step along the way. Scroll down for the full contents of this 123-page e-book.
Although it is designed for parents, this e-book will also be useful for speech therapists and schools/nurseries. There is a whole section of handouts you can give to families on a range of speech and language topics. You will also find useful check lists to guide them though the process.
This e-book refers to the UK education and health systems. These systems will be different in other countries. However we have included advice and suggestions that will be useful wherever you are.
“This is an excellent guide written by two hugely experienced therapists, to inform parents and demystify the speech therapy process. Basically, it is packed with useful information, tips and advice. It is beautifully set out, with simple but very effective graphics. It’s a winner! I’m definitely going to be using it and recommending it” – Lucy Sanctuary, SLT.
” A comprehensive, detailed but easily readable practical guide which provides parents / carers with a really useful overview and source of reference for the speech and language therapy process” – Mary Isherwood, Head Teacher.
You can read Nikki Heyman’s review of the e-book on her blog here.
you can read Cherryl from SEN Advocates review here.
Click “Add to Cart” to purchase this e-book. Follow the on-screen instructions. Once your payment has been processed you will receive a link via email to download the e-book. If you have any difficulties please contact us at email@example.com.
Due to EU tax laws, this online cart will not work if you are in an EU country other than the UK. If this is the case and you would like to buy a copy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can invoice you directly.